1. Get a basket.
2. Put it under the sink.
3. Every time you use an egg, put the shell in the basket…even with the stringy, sticky egg whites still sliming it.
4. Leave them there until they pile so high they start falling out of the basket.
5. Take them outside.
6. Dump them out on a board inside your chicken coop.
7. Stomp them into tiny pieces.
8. Your chickens will eat them.
9. Which gives calcium to the chickens.
10. Which makes their egg shells stronger.
11. Which saves you money.
12. Because you don’t have to buy crushed oyster shells.
Glad we had that talk.
– The Goat Cheese Lady