Check out the new Goat Cheese Lady Recipe Page!!!
That is where you will find the farm fresh, home cooked dishes that I prepare for my family. Oh, they are so lucky. And, even my boys are learning to appreciate it. My 7-year-old even likes Roasted Beets now!!! My 4-year-old actually ate a kale chip yesterday without spitting it out. And, my supportive husband eats nearly anything I put in front of him. For ye who feast on cheetos and candy bars, this might not be the place for you…but then again, we can all make little changes, right?
For this First Week, I’ll post a new recipe EVERY DAY! You can modify them to suit your needs, of course. Here’s what I mean:
1. I’ll use raw goat’s milk for all of my milk requirements, but you can always substitute with the kind of milk you drink…until you become convinced you need 2 goats.
2. I’ll grind my own wheat for all of my flour requirements, but you can always substitute grocery store whole wheat flour…until you become convinced you need a grain mill.
3. I’ll use homemade cheese for all of my cheese requirements, you can substitute store-bought cheese…until you become convinced you want to make your own.
4. I’ll use, while in season, produce from our garden, you can substitute farmer’s market vegetables…until you become convinced to grow your own garden.
5. I’ll use my family as guinea pigs, you can substitute any soul is willing to take the risk…until you become convinced to get real guinea pigs.
With that said, check out the first recipe and START COOKING!!!
– The Goat Cheese Lady