UPDATE: Technical Difficulties With Images Below…I Am In The Process of Fixing Them. Sorry!
Every time, when I was little, that we went to the mountains to ski, we’d look for the “Stuff for Sale” sign. It was in the yard of a run down cabin set right next to Highway 24. Not too unusual, except for a few things:
1. The cabin was really run down.
2. The “Stuff for Sale” was painted on the door of an old, 50’s style curved refrigerator. Except there was no refrigerator. Just the door.
3. The Stuff that was for Sale had been for Sale for going on about 15 years or so. There were weeds growing up through the Stuff and most of the Stuff was rusted.
The cabin’s still there, but the Stuff must have finally sold, or been taken to the dump, or been covered up by dirt, because sometime in the late 90’s, it disappeared. Along with, unfortunately, the sign.
But, in memory of it, here’s our Stuff for Sale:
1. Rain. Born 2-24-11. Nubian. Both parents are registered. Dam (mom) is a first time mom and had twins. Rain’s sister already sold. Rain has a teat abnormality (4 teats), comes from good milking lines and should be a good milker. $100.
2. Flash. Born 3-19-11. Nubian Alpine cross buck. Sire is registered or is registerable, I’m not sure which. $50.
3. Chicken House. Front and back access doors, egg access door, 3 nesting boxes, metal roof, roosting bars, painted. $300.00.
4. Chicken Castle With Run. Metal roof, vinyl window, large back access door, front door, egg access door, 3-4 nesting boxes, roosting bars, painted. Very luxurious. $800.00.
5. Chicken Barn. Front door, egg access door, 4 nesting boxes, asphalt roof, window, ramp, painted. $400.00.
6. Chick Saloon. Front door, egg access door, asphalt roof, 4 nesting boxes, roosting bars, unpainted, Old West Style. $350.00.
7. Chicken Cabin. **Best Seller** Front door, egg access door, ramp, asphalt roof, roosting bars, 3 nesting boxes, unpainted. $350.00.
8. Eggs .$25 Coop. Simple design, most affordable. 3 nesting boxes, front door, metal roof, roosting bars, painted. $275.00.
9. Riding Lawnmower and Garden Trailer. $350. Murray, 16 HP, Briggs Engine, 40″ deck, new seat, new battery as of last summer, new blades as of last summer, new (used) front wheels, new right spindle. Battery needs to be charged.
Just give us a call if you’re interested! The Animal Whisperer builds custom chicken coops and play houses too.
– The Goat Cheese Lady, 719-651-9819