1. Nightmare of goats in the kitchen eating the freshly roasted pumpkin seeds. I got up at 6:30ish am.
2. Got the kids ready for school.
3. Milked. Collected eggs. Bottle fed the baby girl goat.
4. Threw down some eggs the Animal Whisperer made for me.
4. Went to clean at the yoga studio, so I can get yoga classes for free.
5. Took a hotter that hades yoga class where I thought I might throw up the eggs.
6. Took a quick shower at the yoga studio.
7. Dressed in my Eve’s Revolution outfit.
8. Went to eat lunch at school with my 7-year-old.
9. Went to the volunteer appreciation luncheon at his school. Shoveled down WAY more delicious potluck food than can fit in the waist band of my jeans. (You read that right. Two lunches. Back to back.)
10. Went to Annie’s to talk marketing with her and her precious daughter.
11. Went home, changed into barn clothes and slaughtered a chicken.
12. Changed back into Eve’s Revolution clothes and went to pick up the boys from school.
13. Came back home, changed into barn clothes again, slaughtered 5 more chickens.
14. Served left-overs for dinner.
15. Went to the office supply store to pick up my “The Goat Cheese Lady” stamp for my business cards.
16. Made White Milkshakes. (Milk, ice, vanilla, sugar in the blender.)
17. Watched Little House On The Prairie with my 3 boys. (The Animal Whisperer, 3-year-old, 7-year-old).
18. Milked. Collected eggs. Bottle fed the baby girl goat.
19. Fell into bed.
I have a great life!
– The Goat Cheese Lady