While I convalesced yesterday, I did a number of things I hadn’t gotten the chance to do for some time…yet had wanted to do. Here they are:
1. Washed my sick lady sheets.
3. Sprayed the keyboard cleaner thing all over the laptop and all of it’s various orifices to remove dust accumulation that may be the culprit for the intermittent automatic computer shut-down-right-when-you-want-to-use-it-the-most syndrome.
4. Attempted to pay for my 2 hour’s worth of carefully chosen seeds from Seed Saver’s Exchange only to find that my CART WAS EMPTY. About 2 weeks ago, I spent two hours worth of labor intensive, thoughtful, heirloom seed selecting time online and saved all of my choices to my “wish list” and cart on their website. Yesterday, they had vanished into thin air. I decided to order a free catalog instead, so I can do my careful choosing next time with a hard copy version.
6. Listened to 3 day’s worth of accumulated voice mails.
7. Called them back.
8. Walked up and down the stairs. Twice. That’s enough for these weak ol’ lungs.
And, that’s all folks.
– The Goat Cheese Lady