I know people. I know important, really smart people.
I know Annie.
And I know Dan. (2nd from right)
And, soon, I’ll know Matt Lauer.
First and Foremost: Annie and Dan. They have no idea who the other is, but they are both people one should know.
Dan’s qualities are these: He knows the internet. He is a new farmer with his wife and four kids, and runs, with his partner, his web design business. He and his wife are former students of mine. He is responsible for the SURPRISE ANNOUNCEMENT at the end of this post. (Don’t you dare peek ahead. Be patient! You have to know about Annie and Matt first.)
Annie qualities are these: She is an artist. A very talented one, word has it. She is also a former and future student…and she is creating a logo for The Goat Cheese Lady! (soon to be unveiled, if I can ever make a final decision.)
Matt: He is the host of the Today show. I have on my dream list that I want to be on Good Morning America, but while I’m in New York City, I might as well hit both shows, right?
So, really, I only know 2 out of the 3. But it is quite possible, that because of Annie and Dan’s brilliance, that someday, I might actually know Matt Lauer.
But, if the truth be known, the last time I watched any morning shows, Katy Couric was still a co-anchor and Dianne Sawyer and Charlie Gibson were on Good Morning America. He was still “Charlie” back then.
But, on to the SURPRISE…(please, remember, I get excited over small things.)…
Drrrruuuummmm RRRollllllll Please…
The Goat Cheese Lady is now available for your reading pleasure at…
Whoa. Wait, that doesn’t seem like any big news.
Well, it is. I do believe that:
1. It will be easier for me to say thegoatcheeselady.com than thegoatcheeselady.wordpress.com.
2. It will be faster to type thegoatcheeselady.com.
3. It will be easier for people to remember thegoatcheeselady.com.
4. When I say the name of my website on the Radio this weekend, it will be easier to say thegoatcheeselady.com.
5. When I say the name of my website on the Today show and Good Morning America, it will be simple to say thegoatcheeselady.com.
“Well, (in the words of my Great Aunt Ramona) [clapping your hands together in a wiping motion as if you’re wiping dirt off of them], I’ve done that.”
– The Goat Cheese Lady.COM!!!
P.S. Matt Lauer is still on the Today show, right?
P.P.S. Thanks Dan and Annie!