- Call 719-651-9819 to schedule a class!!
- Follow The Goat Cheese Lady on WordPress.com
- Which Would Be Easier For You: Cut Out Vanilla or Cut Out Gluten? wp.me/p15uSc-XX 6 days ago
- Showering with Sandpaper. wp.me/p15uSc-WD 1 week ago
- RT @csindependent: After mucking around the farm, @goatcheeselady showers with gloves on. (Yes, it's weird). ow.ly/AahKW http://… 1 week ago
- Summer Sale: Goat Milk Soap and Lotion! wp.me/p15uSc-Y2 1 week ago
- Summer Goat Milk Soap and Lotion Sale! eepurl.com/Y_BYH 1 week ago
Right To Thrive
Taste Of El Salvador
Hungry Chicken Homestead
Buckley’s Homestead Supply
- Which Would Be Easier For You: Cut Out Vanilla or Cut Out Gluten?
- Showering with Sandpaper.
- Summer Sale: Goat Milk Soap and Lotion!
- What Would You Do?
- Mad Dash To Keep The House From Flooding.
- Anyone Know A Community Blogger?
- Such A Bounty Of Wild Grasses!!
- I Thanked It For Warning Me…
- There Was A Chef In My Kitchen.
- Wanna Come To A Farm To Table Dinner?
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- September 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010
- November 2010
- October 2010
- September 2010
Category Archives: good people to know
Yesterday evening during and after three flash flood warning calls from Rachael Plath, two brain wrenching emergency warning sirens from both of our cell phones and the near constant Manitou ‘Move To Higher Ground’ man voice and flood siren, torrential … Continue reading
Then chopped off its head. Yesterday, in the 95 degree late afternoon, I trudged down the stairs to the garden with the express intent of opening the greenhouse door to let a breeze through. I was wearing a dress and loafers. … Continue reading
Seriously. And I’ve now decided that’s the best thing that can happen to a person. At the Farm to Table dinner we hosted with Colorado Collective and Full Circle Cuisine last Saturday, The Animal Whisperer and I gave a tour … Continue reading
At our Farm!! We are so excited!!! When: Saturday, June 21st, 5:30 pm. Where: The Goat Cheese Lady Farm. Who: Put on by Colorado Collective and Full Circle Cuisine. What: An extravagant three course menu of locally produced food (some from our … Continue reading
Remember my favorite store? It’s Eve’s Revolution. Locally owned, cute clothes, nice people. About a month ago, I used the last of a gift card from my parents to buy a cream-colored dress off the sale rack. When I paid … Continue reading
It’s tomorrow evening at our farm and we’re getting it all gussied up. The goats have never seen this place looking so good! (Neither have we…) And, I just wired handled about 20 mason jars for dangling candle light. In … Continue reading
Back in 2011, I put “change city goat policy” on my Dream List. At the time, our goats were legal because we have more that 3/4 acres of land, but I wanted anyone in the city to be able to have … Continue reading
I’ve been running lately. I’m not training for any races or marathons or anything, I’m just training for more energy. But, as a side effect, I do believe I’m losing weight. To be clear, I did not set out to … Continue reading
In this order: 1. I love my dad. 2. Sorry mom. Now, more details: Regarding item #1. As you know, yesterday was Father’s Day, and I love my dad. He has been a hard worker my whole life, loves my … Continue reading