- Call 719-651-9819 to schedule a class!!
- Follow The Goat Cheese Lady on WordPress.com
- RT @GazetteDalton: Wow. I love #COSprings RT @gazpics: The peloton leaves Garden of the Gods on the first lap #prochallenge @csgazette http… 1 day ago
- Police not letting traffic through at Bijou and 30th. The officer says there is no east west allowed on 30th and that area. 1 day ago
- Which Would Be Easier For You: Cut Out Vanilla or Cut Out Gluten? wp.me/p15uSc-XX 1 week ago
- Showering with Sandpaper. wp.me/p15uSc-WD 1 week ago
- RT @csindependent: After mucking around the farm, @goatcheeselady showers with gloves on. (Yes, it's weird). ow.ly/AahKW http://… 1 week ago
Right To Thrive
Taste Of El Salvador
Hungry Chicken Homestead
Buckley’s Homestead Supply
- Which Would Be Easier For You: Cut Out Vanilla or Cut Out Gluten?
- Showering with Sandpaper.
- Summer Sale: Goat Milk Soap and Lotion!
- What Would You Do?
- Mad Dash To Keep The House From Flooding.
- Anyone Know A Community Blogger?
- Such A Bounty Of Wild Grasses!!
- I Thanked It For Warning Me…
- There Was A Chef In My Kitchen.
- Wanna Come To A Farm To Table Dinner?
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- September 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010
- November 2010
- October 2010
- September 2010
Author Archives: The Goat Cheese Lady
Click Here To Buy Goat Milk Soap and Milk Lotion! I’ve heard conversations between people about how hard it would be not to eat foods containing gluten. They just can’t stand the idea of not eating bread! It would be … Continue reading
There are these things called shower gloves. I learned of them four months ago and they received rave reviews from the woman who referred them to me. They scrub off all the dead skin, gardening dirt and goat grime that … Continue reading
We always have soap (and now lotion!) available at our farm for sale, but rarely do we offer it online. Now is your chance to replenish your supply, and you will receive your order if you place it on or … Continue reading
If someone said you couldn’t eat gluten, eggs, black beans, red beans, green beans, vanilla, almonds, mushrooms, pineapple, beef or kale, OR drink cow’s milk or beer, what would YOU do? Really. Think about that for a second. Gluten (i.e. … Continue reading
Yesterday evening during and after three flash flood warning calls from Rachael Plath, two brain wrenching emergency warning sirens from both of our cell phones and the near constant Manitou ‘Move To Higher Ground’ man voice and flood siren, torrential … Continue reading
I do! Check out the new, expanded IndyBlog today! We just might see each other there. – The Goat Cheese Lady
One walk through the Garden of the Gods and you’ll see what I’m talking about. It may seem, to the unenlightened, that I am just plain weird to thrill over the return of waist high prairie grasses, but if you’re … Continue reading
Then chopped off its head. Yesterday, in the 95 degree late afternoon, I trudged down the stairs to the garden with the express intent of opening the greenhouse door to let a breeze through. I was wearing a dress and loafers. … Continue reading
Seriously. And I’ve now decided that’s the best thing that can happen to a person. At the Farm to Table dinner we hosted with Colorado Collective and Full Circle Cuisine last Saturday, The Animal Whisperer and I gave a tour … Continue reading
At our Farm!! We are so excited!!! When: Saturday, June 21st, 5:30 pm. Where: The Goat Cheese Lady Farm. Who: Put on by Colorado Collective and Full Circle Cuisine. What: An extravagant three course menu of locally produced food (some from our … Continue reading