- Call 719-651-9819 to schedule a class!!
- Follow The Goat Cheese Lady on WordPress.com
- RT @GazetteDalton: Wow. I love #COSprings RT @gazpics: The peloton leaves Garden of the Gods on the first lap #prochallenge @csgazette http… 1 day ago
- Police not letting traffic through at Bijou and 30th. The officer says there is no east west allowed on 30th and that area. 1 day ago
- Which Would Be Easier For You: Cut Out Vanilla or Cut Out Gluten? wp.me/p15uSc-XX 1 week ago
- Showering with Sandpaper. wp.me/p15uSc-WD 1 week ago
- RT @csindependent: After mucking around the farm, @goatcheeselady showers with gloves on. (Yes, it's weird). ow.ly/AahKW http://… 1 week ago
Right To Thrive
Taste Of El Salvador
Hungry Chicken Homestead
Buckley’s Homestead Supply
- Which Would Be Easier For You: Cut Out Vanilla or Cut Out Gluten?
- Showering with Sandpaper.
- Summer Sale: Goat Milk Soap and Lotion!
- What Would You Do?
- Mad Dash To Keep The House From Flooding.
- Anyone Know A Community Blogger?
- Such A Bounty Of Wild Grasses!!
- I Thanked It For Warning Me…
- There Was A Chef In My Kitchen.
- Wanna Come To A Farm To Table Dinner?
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- September 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010
- November 2010
- October 2010
- September 2010
Monthly Archives: December 2010
Due to popular demand…The Schedule Is Out, Again! Only, this time it’s for February! Read All About It! Happy Cheese Making, Goat Milking, Soap Making, Lotion Making, Bread Making and Happy New Year!!! – The Goat Cheese Lady
Darlene came to a Goat Cheese Making Class in November. My pizza hasn’t been the same since. She noticed the basket of month’s old tomatoes and said: “Those are just right to make pizza sauce with!!” I had been procrastinating … Continue reading
You’d’ve thought we bought tickets for a Broadway show the way we took our seats on the railroad tie outside the pen where the balding Nubian was supposed to breed Lucy. We might as well have had a tub of … Continue reading
It is true. Not in my wildest dreams did I think I’d get on Facebook. I have actually openly refused it, ignored it, judged it, and stated that it would never happen. My friend Hillary, and many other baby shower … Continue reading
Remember this little character? He works well as an alarm clock too. And, he’s got me thinking I’m a mother of a newborn again. Except my newborns didn’t get up as much as he does in the night. For the … Continue reading
Here are some highlights: I gave some special people these gifts…plus some garlic herb goat cheese. (It was in the fridge and missed the picture.) My 3-year-old and his gingerbread house. Note his organizational skills with the bears lined up on … Continue reading
I had some money left on a Starbuck’s gift card (that’s the urban part of an urban farm girl.) Had some errands to do. For some reason, errands are always much better with a warm cup of something from Starbucks. … Continue reading
This is, perhaps, the most delicious applesauce I’ve ever made. If I do say so myself. It starts with these fresh Cameo apples I picked from the tree in my yard. The tree automatically bar codes the fruit in case I … Continue reading
The Goat Cheese Lady has now been featured…well, maybe not exactly featured…but, at least talked about in FOUR newspapers!!!! OH MY GOSH! I promise I won’t let it go to my head. But, just in case you missed it, here … Continue reading